Is this course for you?
Maybe you are someone who is interested in participating in Whistle and Ivy's Plaid Week this year but you are SO intimidated by all those color changes.
Or maybe you are someone who is familiar with the color changes but the decreases and increases with the color work terrify you.
I hear you.
That's why I created this course. In Learn Crochet Plaid, you can master the Crochet Plaid Technique from start to finish.
Take this course, and I promise YOU can do Plaid. You will love this fun technique and you will be so glad you tried it.
Who is this course NOT for?
This course is not for someone who has never crocheted before! For this course to be effective, you will need to be comfortable working basic crochet stitches. However, if you decide to learn crochet and familiarizing yourself with the basics, you will be ready to learn plaid.
What the course includes:
Three Modules: Basics, Techniques and Projects! Each lesson includes an instructional video.
- An Introduction to Crochet Plaid Basics
- How to decrease and increase while keeping the plaid color scheme seamless
- How to work in rounds/joined rounds
- How to work in turning rows
- How to change color and carry yarn
- How to leave frustration behind and keep your ends from tangling
- My simple color choosing technique and a printable color inspiration guide
3 FULL project tutorials so you can put your practice into action with included written patterns
A Private Facebook group to ask questions and get help
PLUS: As a special bonus, you will also receive both of my Plaid Ebook Collections! (SERIOUSLY!)
Bethany is the creator of Whistle and Ivy, a crochet and design blog. She loves to design modern crochet patterns and she loves to teach crochet in a way that makes it simple and fun for everyone.